- Remember to surface; endeavour to dive. -Veda Hille
- The wound is the place where the light enters you. -Rumi
- Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I’ll meet you there. -Rumi
- Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. -Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint Exupéry
- We don't see things are they are. We see them as we are. -Anaïs Nin
- Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. -Kahlil Gibran
- Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn. -Unknown
- Mud is just mud. -Zen Proverb
- The fierce wind rages
and I see how trees survive.
They learn how to bend.
-A haiku from a high school English textbook, author forgotten
- Traveller, there is no path. Paths are made by walking. -Antonio Machado
- Always do your best. Recognize that your best is changing all the time. -Don Miguel Ruiz
The following 10 quotes guide me with through "how" questions on my learning journey: How I will approach challenges, adversity, questions, obstacles, road blocks, even success? How will I maintain my inspiration and curiosity? How will I continue?